This Policy only applies to our handling of data gathered about you in your role as a job applicant. Any privacy relating to your interaction with us as a user or customer of Company services will be communicated to you separately.
We collect, store, and use various types of personal information through the application and recruitment process. We collect such information either directly from you or (where applicable) from another person or entity, such as an employment agency or consultancy, background check provider, or other referral sources.
This information includes:
· Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, home and business addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
· Professional or employment-related information, including:
o Recruitment, employment, or engagement information such as application forms and information included in a resume, cover letter, or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process; and copies of identification documents, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and visas; and background screening results and references.
o Career information such as job titles; work history; work dates and work locations; information about skills, qualifications, experience, publications, speaking engagements, and preferences; and professional memberships
· Education Information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
· Audio or visual information such as CCTV footage, as well as other information relating to the security of our premises; and photographs taken at Company functions
· Legally protected classification information such as race, sex/gender, military service, nationality, ethnicity, and criminal history.
· Other information such as any information you voluntarily choose to provide in connection with your job application.
We collect, use, share, and store personal information from job applicants for our and our service providers’ business and operational purposes in the recruitment process such as: processing your application, tracking your application through the recruitment process, contacting references with your authorization, conducting background checks you authorize, and making hiring decisions. We will also use job applicant information for internal analysis purposes to understand the applicants who apply and to improve our recruitment process. We may sometimes need to use applicant information for legal purposes, such as in connection with any challenges made to our hiring decisions.
We will disclose job applicant personal information to the following types of entities or in the following circumstances (where applicable):
· Internally: to other People Tree and client personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process.
· Service Providers: such as technology service providers, travel management providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies, and employment agencies or recruiters, where applicable.
· Legal Compliance: when required to do so by law, regulation, or court order or in response to a request for assistance by the police or other law enforcement agency.
· Litigation Purposes: to seek legal advice from our external lawyers or in connection with litigation with a third party.
· Business Transaction Purposes: in connection with the sale, purchase, or merger.
Copyright © 2018 People Tree - All Rights Reserved.
People Tree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Phone (424) 307-1072